Support your nutritional needs during pregnancy in a positive way!
I LOVE bliss balls, for some reason they feel like a real fancy treat to me! Besides just being super quick and easy to make, this recipe will also support your nutritional needs during pregnancy in a positive way!
I'm going to keep it real here girls... by week 30 that baby is going to be stealing most of your belly space which is obviously super uncomfortable! Your metabolism is also going to slow riiiighghghghtttt down... to the point where you might think you'll never use the toilet again! But this is a serious issue! and when your in the thick of it, the feeling can really put a downer on things!
SO! I have a solution for YOU! Nuts, particularly almonds will serve your digestion system with a nice dose of fibre + healthy fats, protein and magnesium. Due to this you'll satisfy your hunger pangs after just eating one or two belly-bliss-balls as an afternoon treat with a nice big cup of warm herbal tea! Afterwards, hopefully you'll be feeling a bit better!
Nourish Me! Pregnancy Belly-Bliss-Balls
- Food processor or a high speed blender
Use organic if possible
- 2 tsp Nourish Me! Mix
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup (gluten-free) oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut or cacao powder for coating
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor (or high-speed blender).
2. Blend until you are left with a sticky dough.
3. Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
4. Coat the balls with some shredded coconut or some cacao powder.
- Keep the remaining belly-bliss-balls in an air tight container in the fridge for up to one week!
- Handy to grab on the go or when you get sweet cravings!
- You can follow this recipe with Boost Me! and Nourish Me! too!