Soothing, delicious and designed to give breastfeeding a boost!
When you are relaxed and holding your precious baby, the hormone oxytocin (the love hormone) is produced, allowing breast milk to flow freely. What better way to relax with our soothing yet fruity breastfeeding latte! It's so warming, smells delicious and is designed to give breastfeeding a boost since it is packed with natural goodness!
Feed Me! Breastfeeding Latte
- 150ml whole milk (provides a good source of iodine which is also an important element for breastfeeding but almond/oat milk is fine too if you or your baby have an allergy/vegan etc)
- 1-2 teaspoons of Sunny Mummy Feed Me! mix
- 1 teaspoon of agave/maple syrup
- A good sprinkle of cinnamon
- Spoon your Feed Me! mix into your favourite mug
- Add 30ml of warm water to completely dissolve the Feed Me! mix and stir well making sure any lumps are gone.
- With a milk frother (melkopschuimer) warm and froth your milk following the instructions on your appliance.
- Add milk to the mug and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cinnamon
*Bovenop voedzaam eten: Zorg ervoor dat je de 'Supply and Demand' methode volgt en drink twee liter water per dag om voldoende borstvoeding te geven. Zorg goed voor jezelf Mama!