'Make it before bed, she'll be ready in the morning! You'll thank yourself for it later!'
Chia pudding is soooooo easy! You can basically make it with your eyes closed and it's really not expensive either! You can dress a chia pudding up or down but despite of what it looks like, she's a powerful little doozy - just like you! The combination of the popular chia seed with our superfood Boost Me! mix is an overall #momlife WINNER!
Fantastic for your digestive system, Boost Me! Chia pudding is rich in fibre, antioxidants, calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium! Chia seeds are also an excellent source of Omega 3's which are an important anti-inflammatory source of healthy fat for our bodies! Easy, healthy, pretty and delicious! Just remember to make it before you go to bed at night, she'll be ready for you in the morning!
Boost Me! Chia Pudding
- A sterilised recycled medium glass jar (or one large enough to hold about 600ml) with its lid that can be well tightened.
(use organic where possible)
- 500ml milk (full fat or coconut makes the pudding creamier)
- 6 tablespoons chia seed
- 2-4 tsp (10-20g) tsp Boost Me! mix (Nourish or Feed Me! mixes work really well too!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Maple/agave syrup (optional, to taste)
- Fresh Fruit
- Yoghurt (coconut or Greek)
- Blended frozen fruit to make colourful layers
- Herbs like mint for garnish if you want to be fancy
- In a medium glass jar with a lid that can be well tightened, add your choice of milk, chia seeds, Boost Me! mix, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Twist the lid on tightly and shake the jar until the ingredients are combined! (otherwise just use a bowl and add a eco-friendly cover)
- Leave the lid on and refrigerate the chia pudding overnight (or at least 6 hours).
- Enjoy as it is, or layer with fresh fruit and optional toppings!
- Chia pudding will keep covered in the refrigerator up to a few days.